Pages

Fluttering Butterflies

Using creamy cardstock and CTMH Bamboo cardstock and ink, I put together this pretty card.
 
 
 
 
I was so inspired by a card I found on You Tube by Becca of Amazing Paper Grace--butterfly/circle card--that I decided to create one of my own.
 
 
 
The main image (the three butterflies) were cut out on a piece of paper measuring 3" x 7 1/2".
 
You will need to find the center of the long side. 
Next measure out from the center 2 1/4" on both sides of the center.  (This gives you the correct spot in which to start punching out your scallops.) 
You will need to punch the large scallop punch six times. 
Next with the large MS butterfly punch in the center of each circle using the existing marks you used to place your scallops.  Line up and punch.
(Save the butterflies to add later after you have mounted the 3" x 7 1/2" to your base card or whatever you choose to do.)
 
 
 
Again, thank you Becca of Becca Bits for such a lovely and fun card to make.  When I saw the punches I knew I needed to make this card because I actually own both punches.
 
 
I hope you will enjoy making it too.  If you don't have these punches, I imagine you could come up with something simliar using the CTMH cricut cartridges.
 
 
Have a great time in whatever you choose to make today.
:-)  Joanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that you have a thing for butterflies. :-) This card is very pretty. I could see it done up in soft springtime colors, too. -Brenda